Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year! :0

Hi everyone :)

I am super stoked to be writing on this blog~ whee! Anyways, I just got back home from my three week long trip in Korea. It was fun, but when I arrived to O'Hare, I was so glad to hear English.

Today is the first day of 2010. No matter how old, young, smart, cool, etc you are, it's a new beginning. I've been thinking about this for a long time, and my new year's resolution is... (drum roll please~) to eat like a vegetarian this year. I'm not sure if I will stay vegetarian once 2010 is over, but for this year, I am changing my diet! I know some of our very own Team Lex-ers (?) are vegetarian, so help me please! Also, it would be fun to hear about everyone's resolutions if you have one.

Alrighty :)

Let's embark on another great year !

Esther

2 comments:

  1. yay Esther!!!!

    I'm vegetarian too :] it wasn't really that hard for me to give up meat (I've been vegetarian for a couple of years)

    Make sure you get enough iron though, I was anemic for a while which is kind of bad. that is my good advice :D

    My New Year's resolution is...... to not get senioritis. I really don't want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Esther, that's so fantastic! Not eating meat is definitely the way to go. I think Tess is vegan, too, so you're all doing your part to help the world. I currently don't eat red meat for environmental reasons, but I can definitely see being vegetarian sometime in the near future.

    Anyway, my new year's resolution is, I suppose, though I haven't really thought about it, is to move on, in a good way. College is the best thing that ever happened to me (besides RIBS, of course) and it's been fantastic. So I want to keep meeting new people, doing exciting new things and expanding my life experiences away from the limits and restrictions of high school. I'm sure it'll be fun :)

    ReplyDelete