Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Years, 2010!

Hey guys! I am going to be posting from my own username because I just like things better like that :D

Anyway, I would like to be the first one to officially wish everyone on Team LEx an exceedingly happy 2010.

And I shall give you my latest life update while I'm at it.... starting from yesterday.

Yesterday, I took a train into NYC. As I was standing in line in Penn Station, some random girl came up behind me and grabbed my shoulders. I turned around and saw Chana. (Alright, I suppose I must mention the fact that this was planned.)

Anyway Chana's (amazing) mother took us to a diner for lunch, where I voraciously consumed a wrap and we shared a dulce de leche cheesecake. And then Chana and I went wandering around the city and Macy's men's store talking about... various topics. Like boys...

And then Chana had to leave, so I decided to go shopping. Which basically entailed me wandering in and out of about a dozen stores and trying on some things and then looking at the price tags and giving up. At one point I was determined to buy some really cute boots, but they didn't make them in my size. (Yay small feet?) Although I did buy some converses, which DO come in size 6, thank you.

Then I got on another train, where the huge guy sitting next to me saw my UChicago sweatshirt and asked if I was returning from college at Chicago. This one brought me to Philadelphia and my grandparents' house!

Today, we visited a museum, went out for Chinese food, watched Rent (my first time seeing it), saw the ball drop on TV, and drank champagne. Happy New Year, everyone!!

Love to all of you,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment