Friday, January 15, 2010

SECOND SEMESTER SEN10RS

I would just like to say that I/we/some of us are finally SECOND SEMESTER SENIORS! I can finally start working on my New Year's Resolution.. which I will now have time to make. This big blank white space is really intimidating since I normally don't write very much. I don't really have much to say..ummm I had this dream the other day that I invented the next big thing, but of course, now I can't remember it. Good story right? Yeah I know. Hmm... I guess I've been feeling kind of guilty lately. Not guilt but something along those lines. It could be that bank I robbed the other day... Nahh. But in all seriousness, I do feel like I'm lugging around a giant boulder of awfulness. I wish they would have told me it weighed 50 lbs before I signed up for this job.

Anyways, on a positive note, I have an interview for Northwestern on Saturday. Ahh I am not ready yet! I should probably wear a Harvard shirt for good luck ;)

Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment